or why I hate the Tories (oops, I mean the labour party).
Put simply if you wanted to keep the working man in check I can think of no greater force than the Labour party. You know, the labour party created by trade unions to represent the interests of the working man. The same shower of sh*t that have spent the last thirty years turning themselves into a ‘lite’ version of the tory party, because they think that’s what it takes to win an election.
What’s really got me worked up is all of this sh*t about an £8 per hour minimum wage, by 2020, I mean thanks for nothing Ed, as if the minimum wage keeps on increasing at the below inflation rates that the rich and powerful have begrudgingly given us over the years, it will quite naturally rich £8 on its own.
A true politicians promise…
This is the same labour party that have taxed us every which way when they were last in power not to mention the same labour party that flooded the country with immigrants to deliberately create a pool of ‘reserve labour’ designed to force your wages down.
That’s the thing with immigrants they don’t know it, but the employment laws are different for them to the rest of us who were unlucky enough to be born here. Somehow it’s legal for employers to bus them in and pay them a really low wage, then take deductions from it for heating, board and lodge, transport and the like, reducing sensible adults to corporate children who work like slaves (because they are slaves) all fucking week for pocket money!
Call me racist if you like.
But I can’t think of anything more racist than employing foreigners simply because they are cheap! Dare criticise this and the labour party will start calling you racist in order to shut down debate and stifle opposition.
Needless to say that makes people angry, swelling the ranks of the BNP and UKIP. If you’re not sure UKIP is the wing of the tory party that is ‘far right’ and don’t like europe because it prevents them from earning even more cash. Yes, you’ve got it! All them european directives are designed to balance the marketplace and stop rich bastards from cashing in too much and reducing us all to penury.
The other reason why they hate europe is because capitalism (not that we’ve got that these days) don’t come naturally to the continentals. Europe is actually a socialist state.
This is why the largely right wing press that we’ve got in this country doesn’t actually print any nice stories about Europe.
It’s all about straight bananas and sh*tty climate change targets or the ever diminishing power of the government being eroded away by numbskulls in Brussels who want to ban big vacuum cleaners!
There’s never anything good printed, despite the fact that european money is the only thing keeping our country running if you happen to live outside London (the toilet on the Thames) because the press is owned by very rich people who’d rather not have barriers in the way of them making even more money.
As for the BNP they are like Tory ‘Fifth Columnists’.
Anyhow back to the Labour party…
Every time there’s a budget all they do is up the tax on beer, fags and petrol whilst opening loopholes for the mega-rich, whilst selling the nation’s gold reserves at an all time low in order to bail out the bankers at JPMorgan.
Now that we’re on the subject of bankers…
That Canadian chappie gave a press conference last week, you know that chap who’s in the charge of the Bank of England. He stood in front of a sign that said ‘Bankers Need Inflation’, oops sorry my mistake, the sign actually read ‘Britain needs a Pay Rise!’ He talked about £10 an hour, but by the time inflation kicks in we won’t be any better of, as for Red Ed’s £8 an hour, he might as well go **** himself…
I hate the Labour Party because they treated children like adults and adults like children, they sucked up to bankers and the Murdoch press, turned our country into an extension of the United States of America, sold our gold, took us into an illegal war, called us all racist when we objected to too much mass immigration and kept us all competing for school places with dodgy league tables that ensured that our kids weren’t even educated or taught how to think, but worse than that though they turned the ****ing job centre into a wing of the polit bureau.
What do they fucking do?
You can’t get a job there, you’ve got to look for them on the internet and in newspapers. You can’t get advice, you’ve got to book appointments to see ‘public servants’ and they don’t even run training courses anymore, they’ve outsourced them to private training providers. Like a lot of working men I actually wonder ‘what the **** do they actually do in the jobcentre?’ They even have body guards to stop you going in. We’ve all seen them, the suits with the shades looking like the president’s entourage (they do in llanelli).
When it’s all said and done it’s a ****ing Job Centre, an organisation that is supposed to help you get work when you haven’t got any, like their ‘New Labour’ architects they say one thing and do something else, because the real message they actually send is ‘we don’t want you, don’t come in here… There’s nothing for you here… Don’t claim benefits, as you are not actually entitled to your entitlements.’ Just like the labour party to cut the benefits to working people and open tax loopholes for the super rich. As above, so below etc…
Don’t forget petrol prices, without fail, without exception in every single labour budget petrol prices went up a lot. They managed to turn separate counties into the equivalent of separate countries. Needless to say this was already flattening the economy before they bailed out the bankers for billions with foreign loans (china and india mostly) before creating money out of thin air to bailout the rest.
If they can create money out of thin air, how come we still have national debt. Doesn’t this one fact above all else prove the labour party to be fiscally incompetent. If I could create my own money, backed in value by my own labour I know how I would live and I wouldn’t be borrowing from anyone either.
(Lefty Two Drams post is awesome) so just in case it gets deleted from the internet I’ve reposted it here.
Labour Sins, the really obvous ones…
– £22,500 of debt for every child born in Britain
– 111 tax rises from a government that promised no tax rises at all
– The longest national tax code in the world
– 100,000 million pounds drained from British pension funds
– Gun crime up by 57%
– Violent crime up 70%
– The highest proportion of children living in workless households anywhere in Europe
– The number of pensioners living in poverty up by 100,000
– The lowest level of social mobility in the developed world
– The only G7 country with no growth this year
– One in six young people neither earning nor learning
– 5 million people on out-of –work benefits
– Missing the target of halving child poverty
– Ending up with child poverty rising in each of the last three years instead
– Cancer survival rates among the worst in Europe
– Hospital-acquired infections killing nearly three times as many people as are killed on the roads
– Falling from 4th to 13th in the world competitiveness league
– Falling from 8th to 24th in the world education rankings in maths
– Falling from 7th to 17th in the rankings in literacy
– The police spending more time on paperwork than on the beat
– Fatal stabbings at an all-time high
– Prisoners released without serving their sentences
– Foreign prisoners released and never deported
– 7 million people without an NHS dentist
– Small business taxes going up
– Business taxes raised from among the lowest to among the highest in Europe
– Tax rises for working people set for after the election
– The 10p tax rate abolished
– And the ludicrous promise to have ended boom and bust
– Our gold reserves sold for a quarter of their worth
– Our armed forces overstretched and under-supplied
– Profitable post offices closed against their will
– One of the highest rates of family breakdown in Europe
– The ‘Golden Rule’ on borrowing abandoned when it didn’t fit
– Police inspectors in 10,Downing Street
– Dossiers that were dodgy
– Mandelson resigning the first time
– Mandelson resigning the second time
– Mandelson coming back for a third time
– Bad news buried
– Personal details lost
– An election bottled
– A referendum denied